Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Thursday, April 29, 2010

6 Days...and Counting!!

Hi Everyone!
I leave in 6 days! I can't believe it is coming so quick. I've taken two of my finals and have three more to go. I have about half of my house packed up and still trying to figure out what I need to actually pack. My two country directors (Calvin and Raymon)went down to Belize on Monday. They've been staying at the mission presidents home while they search for our house. I was talking to Calvin last night and he said it is SOOOO hot and at night the mesquitos are ridiculous! So I'll be packing a lot of bug spray. I am exstatic about this trip. There are two branches (one english and one spanish)that we will be able to attend. The members there are so excited for us to come- some of them have washing machines and have offered to do our laundry! That is great news. Originally we were going to be living in Belize City. That is still a possibility but we may be living in a small town about an hour inland- the name is escaping me at the moment but if that is where we end up living, you will know for sure! Well I gotta run! Let me know if you guys have any tips and such! Love you all.

No comments: