Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I leave in 3 hours!!

Holy Cow! I am leaving for the airport at 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning~that makes it 3 1/2 hours! I have now packed and repacked my suitcase about three times to get everything to fit. It is crazy. I've been saying goodbye to everyone and it is pretty sad but I'm ecstatic to be leaving. Thanks to EVERYBODY who has helped in anyway. I love you all. The last movie that I watched with Steph before I left my "White House" was Wedding Planer and Hitch. And I currently have "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days" playing...so I have my fill of Matthew McConaughey before I leave! My family took me out to Texas Roadhouse so I could have a really yummy steak! For lunch I was able to have Old Grist Mill :) Well I need to finish my last minute things. My next post will be from BELIZE!!! I hope you all keep in touch! Goodbye!!

No comments: