Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Monday, April 19, 2010

I want to first give a shout to all those who have been helping me get ready for this great adventure!! Thanks to all the donations so far, every little bit is helping out A LOT! I leave in two weeks and two days!! AHHH. ..I'm not ready but I am soooo excited. I leave in the middle of finals week so I'm trying to get ahead in classes so that I can take them early. I just got my vaccines today. My arms are so sore and I kinda feel like I'm going to pass out- a good night sleep tonight will help. I'm working on packing all of my belongings to put into storage and start packing the things that I need. If any of you have traveled internationally let me know some things that I might forget. Any suggestions will be useful-things that are common sense to you, may slip my mind. You should also become a follower also- this way you can comment on these blogs, ask questions, and I can respond and keep in touch with you all! Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought-You might want to go down to the PAC and visit with Liz Allred. She's over global enrichment for HSB. She travels A LOT internationally and might be a big help. She may have some helpful websites for you too. She's the BOMB.