Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easy ways to Donate

There are a few ways that you can donate:

1. Copy and paste the address below and pay through PayPal. Please put "Cydnee Haws-Belize" in the comment section so that the money will go towards my program and projects.

http://help-international.org/donors.html

2. Send a check to me: send me an email at cydnee_1@juno.com and I will get you the address to send it. Please make checks to Cydnee Haws and put HELP- Belize on the subject line

3. If I see you often just drop it by sometime or shoot me an email and I can meet you somewhere; or if you know my parents go a head and drop it off to them

Thank you so much for the help you are providing for me to go help the people of Belize!!!!

No comments: