Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MissionNotImpossible: "Operation Belize" now in Progress

Hi Everyone!!

I only have 29 1/2 days until I leave for Belize! I am so excited to help these poverty-stricken people. I am still looking for some sponsors or donations. Every dollar helps. If you would like to donate even $5 please email me cydnee_1@juno.com and I can get you contact information or a way for you to pay online through PayPal. This is a great way for you to do service and help the people of Belize without actually going there. I am excited for this opportunity. We have added a MoneyMeter to monitor my funds for this MissionNotImpossible: "Operation Belize" so we can keep track of how much more I need to raise. Let everyone know of this great opportunity to help!

No comments: