Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What a week

Well, the reason I haven't written anything this week is because I have been at home in bed for the past four days. :( I have some sort of flu that takes all strength from your body and it is hard to breathe. I'm doing loads better but still not well enough to work. My teammates have been covering for me for the Leadership Seminars, Conflict Resolution, and Literacy. They are so great!!! Last weekend was awesome though! I traveled up to Orange Walk, which is the Northern section of Belize. We did a jungle tour- on this motorboat. We rode up a river for a while and then went to some Mayan ruins called Lamanai. It was awesome. Other than that nothing new except that I will be home in exactly 3 weeks!!! YAY!!

No comments: