Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Una Semana Mas

I have one more week left! This past week we finished up the Literacy camp as well as the Conflict Resolution. We had little award and presentation sessions for each class where the parents came. That was a lot of fun. Over the weekend my friends went to ATM which is this really cool Mayan site, where you get to hike around and you have to swim through some caves. I was hoping to go with them but my back had been hurting pretty bad just from walking around. Once they returned home they confirmed that I probably would have died, if I would have gone! So I guess it is good that I stayed home. Anyways, this week we taught our last leadership seminar, I was able to work at the summer school in Succotz, and I am currently in Belmopan. We are finishing up our lesson plans so that we can give them to our partner organizations. Tomorrow I will get to work at the school again and on Friday, I will be going to Arenal (on the Guatemalan border)to help finish up Adobe Stoves. That will be fun. I can't wait to see you all. Love you tons, and thanks for your continued support throughout my endeavors.

No comments: