Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wrapping Up

Belize is over and I have started school again. Everything has been so fast. I got home last week on Thursday, moved into my apartment and started school and work on Monday. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to live in Belize. I learned so much about myself (how I interact with different people, deal with conflict, and step out of my comfort zone), about sustainable development, researching, and implementing projects, as well as cultural interactions. We are so blessed to live where we do. I wish that everybody was able to have an international experience like I have. Some of my favorite projects were the Leadership Seminars, Rural Health Campaign, and finishing up the adobe stoves.

I want to again thank everyone for their support and donations that made it possible for me have this experience. I love you all!!

Cydnee
Belize Team 2010

No comments: