Strength does not come from physical capacity it comes from indomitable will -Ghandi

Monday, November 5, 2012

Feels like a Circle



Today is going to be pretty brief but I wanted to write for just a minute. First I have to share this amazing picture. As I left work tonight the sunlight was almost gone but looking back at the temple I had to stop and take a picture. It still doesn't give it justice but still beautiful.












Bonnie and I decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory today-it was just one of those days. We each got a slice of Cheesecake and it was divine! My slice choice was "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough"...seriously, SOOO good! :)




This last weekend was slightly eventful. Bonnie invited me over for a girl's night. We had pizza and then we all went and saw Taken 2. That was pretty fun! One of Bonnie's friends, Holly, was from Nibley. I found out that she is Katie White's sister. Small world.

On Saturday, a friend of Bryce Smalley's, called me and we went to lunch. Her name is Hayli. We went to City Creek and had lunch at BlueLemon, then walked around to some stores. She bought a dress and I bought a couple of $5 shirts. Then we were both desperate to clean out our cars so she showed me this place she always goes. We got car washes and then vacuumed out our cars. Not your typical hang out activity but very productive! I loved it!

Now for the circles: I've been tossing and turning about a job offer for Washington. At first it was a job offer, then it was the process of being interviewed, then they didn't know if they had a position anymore, then they had the position but she didn't know if I was still interested. I finally interviewed again today and I feel like there were a lot of circles going on about some of her reservations and my reservations and I'm back to not knowing what to do. I am praying and trying to understand and trust what the Lord is telling me. I know he will not let me make a wrong choice but that doesn't make this an easy decision. I want a straight line, no more circles!

I'm so thankful for the friends and family that I have that love and support me, no matter how far apart we are. I have great examples on missions across the world, I have friends locally, and I have friends all over the country. Thanks for your prayers, your kind thoughts/messages, your encouraging words, and your influence for good. I love having people to turn to when I feel like my small steps aren't taking me very far.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you Cyd! Everything will work out! We will pray for you.